Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 “Weskus Mall” are the management team from Weskus Mall.
1.2 “Participants” means any person that has entered a competition or promotion launched by Weskus Mall.
1.3 “Competition” Back-to-school
FREE BOOK WRAPPING & STATIONERY HAMPER
Spend R350 or more within Weskus Mall to have your school books wrapped with brown paper and stand a chance to win a stationery hamper.
Competition closes 1 February 2020 16:00. The competition consists of a till slip or multiple till slips that add up to R350 or more on the day of purchase. The customer must show this slip/s to the staff on the day of purchase to qualify and once approved the customer needs to write their full name and cellphone number on the back of the slip/s and insert into the entry box.
There are 5 hampers up for grabs. Each hamper contains the value of R650 each with stationery and school lunch box snacks (non-perishable), water bottle with a lunch box.
- You will only qualify as a successful entry if you write your full name and cellphone number on the back of your slip/s and drop it in the entry box at the wrapping station.
- You have to have a slip or multiple slips purchased on the day that adds up to R350 or more to qualify. Slips cannot be used multiple times and will be marked accordingly.
- If multiple slips are used they must be stapled together with full name and cellphone number written at the back of the last slip and inserted into the entry box.
- Entries for the hampers are chosen at random via an entry box.
- Prize must be claimed within the 7 days after the winner is announced.
The prize cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize will need to be collected by the winner within 7 days of being notified from Weskus Mall Centre Management, unless arranged otherwise.
It is the customers responsibility to make sure that they have a copy of the slip used for entry. Once a slip is placed into the entry box it is non-returnable to the customer.
This competition is only open to participants who are South African Citizens and Permanent Residents.
The competition is organised by Weskus Mall. It is open to all, except for employees of Weskus Mall, all other companies within the Broll group, participating outlets/brands, and their staff and respective immediate family members.
The competition will be advertised on Social Media as well as in print media.
Weskus Mall reserves the right to cancel, suspend or alter the competition without prior notice. Weskus Mall and the participants in this competition are not responsible for incorrect entry information.
By participating in this competition, you agree, subject to applicable law, that neither Weskus Mall nor any of the other participants will be liable for any losses, damages, costs or claims in connection with the competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.