Please check back soon for new competitions!
Mother’s Day Competition
1.1 “Weskus Mall” are the management team from Weskus Mall.
1.2 “Participants” means any person that has entered a competition or promotion launched by Weskus Mall.
1.3 “Competition” Win one of 3 prizes, this Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day – Competition
Three random winners will be drawn on the 10th of May 2019
How to enter:
- Email a picture of yourself and your mother to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what the most special thing is that your Mom has ever done for you.
– You will only qualify as a successful entry if you followed the entry step outlined in this competition.
– There will only be 3(Three) winners.
– Winners will be chosen at random and notified via Facebook and email on 10 May 2019.
– Voucher must be claimed within 2 days (before 12 May)
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize will need to be collected by the winner within 2 days of being notified from Weskus Mall Centre Management, unless arranged otherwise.
- This competition is only open to participants who are South African Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- The competition is organised by Weskus Mall. It is open to all, except for Centre Management staff, Weskus Mall cleaning staff, Waste staff, Security staff, Landscaping staff and tenants and their immediate family members all other companies within the Broll group, participating outlets/brands, and their staff and respective immediate family members.
- The competition will be advertised on Social Media and the Weskus Mall website.
- Weskus Mall reserves the right to cancel, suspend or alter the competition without prior notice.
- Weskus Mall and the participants in this competition are not responsible for incorrect entry information.
- By participating in this competition, you agree, subject to applicable law, that neither Weskus Mall nor any of the other participants will be liable for any losses, damages, costs or claims in connection with the competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
FUN – K Competition
Competition ended 22 April 2019.
MALL 10th BIRTHDAY
Weskus Mall will be celebrating their 10th Birthday on the 26th March 2019.
We will be hosting our Birthday party throughout the mall on Saturday the 30th of March 2019. You can look forward to various exhibitions and entertainment throughout the Mall on this day.
There will be an Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatters Tea party in the Food court, where customers can enjoy some tea / coffee and some sweet treats. Spot Prizes will be up for grabs during the day!
Our MC for the day will be Dean Smith (Suidooster’s – Wade) There will be a medal presentation where employees that have been with the same Tenant since day one will be awarded for their 10-year service.
For more details, relating to the Mall’s 10th Birthday, you can contact the marketing team on 022 703 6900.
We are looking forward seeing you all there!
This is one event YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS!
Valentine’s Day Competition
Date & Time
Competition will end on 13 February 2019 at midnight
Concept and Mechanics
Win a night at Protea Hotel for 2 or Dinner for 2 at Protea Hotel or one of two Valentines Hampers.
How to enter:
- Like Weskus Mall’s Facebook Page
- Share our post on Facebook
- Comment on our post ‘Who would you take on a Valentines Dinner and why’
T’s & C’s apply!
Win with a Santa Photo
Take your very own selfie / picture with Santa in our Selfie Corner on the lower level opposite @home or with any of the Mall décor Santa’s and stand a chance to win a R500 voucher from Weskus Mall.
How to enter:
- Take a photo or selfie in the Selfie Corner at shop L05 ( Opposite @home) or with any of the Mall décor Santa’s.
- Post on Facebook with the hashtag #FeelingFestive
- Tag us in your post Weskus Mall
Competition closes on the 24th of December 2018 and the lucky winner will be randomly drawn on the 27th of December 2018.
T’s & C’s apply!
Spend & Win
Weskus Mall will host a Spend & Win competition aimed specifically on the restaurants in Weskus Mall.
This competition will run from 25 July 2018 – 25 January 2019. Customers need to spend R100 at any Weskus Mall restaurant to stand a chance to win restaurant vouchers to the value of R200 each month.
- The Daily Coffee Café
- Sausage Saloon
- Food Lovers Market
Each month there will be 10 lucky winners drawn in the presence of an Auditor. At the end of the campaign there will be an additional 3 winners chosen that will stand a chance to win a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in vouchers up to R3000.
Brag with your Dad – Father’s Day Competition 2017
Weskus Mall would like to thank all who entered the Father’s day competition. This Competition ran from 1 to 14 June 2017. We would like to congratulate the winners as follow: Henri de Klerk who received the R5000 in vouchers and Neil Grobler who won the Facebook competition, who received R1000 in vouchers.
Spend & Win 2017
Weskus Mall’s Spend & Win Competition ended on the 28th of November 2017. We want to thank you all for entering this competition. We also want to congratulate all the winners once again in the years Spend & Win Competition. The winners were: Mr G Mhambi, Mr Walter, Mrs Sahadew, Mr Bester and Mrs De Waal. They all won vouchers to the value of R 10 000.00
Spend & Win 2016
Weskus Mall Spend & Win Competition ended on the 22nd of November 2016. We want to thank you all for entering this competition. The lucky winner of the Spend & Win Car was Mr NJ Williams, the winner of the 2nd Prize was Mrs C Adams and the 3rd Prize winner was Mrs N Hlutyuwa.
The lucky Tenants who won the vouchers to the value of R1500 each was Cell C and Home etc.