- T’s & C’s
1.1 “Weskus Mall” are the management team from Weskus Mall.
1.2 “Participants” means any person that has entered a competition or promotion launched by Weskus Mall.
1.3 “Competition” ‘Tintanic’ Exclusive Titanic event
1.4 “Prize” – 40 x double tickets
Weskus Mall ‘Tintanic’ Competition
Competition dates: 8 April – 12 April 2021
- This competition is open to all SA residents. You may only enter this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa. The winner’s will be required to present a valid South African ID document in order to accept the prize.
- The competition will run from 8-12 April until 6pm. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the competition: Weskus Mall is hosting an exclusive event on the 14th and 15th of April 2021 @ 19:00. We have 20 x double tickets up for grabs for both evenings; How to enter: Comment on this post; why you are the biggest Titanic fan. Provide us with your Name and contact details together with our answer below in the Facebook comment section.
- All entries must have the accurate information in order to make this a valid entry.
- The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable, and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The draw will take place on 13 April 2021, and the winner will be contacted telephonically.
- There will only be forty winner drawn.
- Prize – Double tickets to the Exclusive ‘Tintanic’ event hosted by Weskus Mall
- The winners will have to provide proof of their age and identity.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered to.
- This competition is only open to participants who are South African Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- The competition is organised by Weskus Mall. It is open to all, except for Centre Management staff, Weskus Mall Cleaning staff, Waste staff, Security staff and Landscaping staff and their respective immediate family members.
- The competition will be advertised on Social Media and the Weskus Mall website including Facebook.
- Weskus Mall reserves the right to cancel, suspend or alter the competition without prior notice.
- Weskus Mall are not responsible for incorrect information submitted by the participants as part of the entry.
- By participating in this competition, you agree, subject to applicable law, that neither Weskus Mall nor any of the other participants will be liable for any losses, damages, costs or claims in connection with the competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.