- T’s & C’s
1.1 “Weskus Mall” are the management team from Weskus Mall.
1.2 “Participants” means any person that has entered a competition or promotion launched by Weskus Mall.
1.3 “Competition” ‘Tintanic’ Competition
1.4 “Prize” – Vinolia Hamper valued at R2000
Weskus Mall ‘Tintanic’ Competition
Competition dates: 10 April – 15 April 2021
- This competition is open to all SA residents. You may only enter this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa. The winner’s will be required to present a valid South African ID document in order to accept the prize.
- The competition will run from 10 – 15 April until 6pm. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the competition: Visit the “Tintanic” Exhibition over the weekend of 10 & 11 April and take a photo with yourself and Gino Hart the builder of this unique model of the Titanic and the largest model in Africa. Upload your photo onto Facebook (in the comment section of this post) using the ‘Hashtag’ #tintanicweskusmall and stand a chance to win a Vinolia hamper to the Value of R 2000.00.
- All entries must have the ‘hashtag’ in the post, in order to make this a valid entry.
- The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable, and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The draw will take place on Friday 16 April 2021, and the winner will be contacted telephonically.
- There will only be one winner drawn.
- Prize – The Prize is a Vinolia Hamper valued at R2000.00
- The promoters will try to contact the winner each day for seven days following the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or chooses to decline the prize, another winner will be drawn as soon as possible.
- The winners will have to provide proof of their age and identity.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered to.
- This competition is only open to participants who are South African Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- The competition is organised by Weskus Mall. It is open to all, except for Centre Management staff, Weskus Mall Cleaning staff, Waste staff, Security staff and Landscaping staff and their respective immediate family members.
- The competition will be advertised on Social Media and the Weskus Mall website including Facebook.
- Weskus Mall reserves the right to cancel, suspend or alter the competition without prior notice.
- Weskus Mall are not responsible for incorrect information submitted by the participants as part of the entry.
- By participating in this competition, you agree, subject to applicable law, that neither Weskus Mall nor any of the other participants will be liable for any losses, damages, costs or claims in connection with the competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.