T’s & C’s
1.1 “Weskus Mall” are the management team from Weskus Mall.
1.2 “Participants” means any person that has entered a competition or promotion launched by Weskus Mall.
1.3 “Competition” Weskus Mall Colouring in Competition
Weskus Mall Colouring in Competition
Competition dates: 1-15 March 2021
- This competition is open to school children in Grades 1 to 12. You may only enter this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa. The winner’s parent or guardian will be required to present a valid South African ID document in order to accept the prize.
- The competition will run from 1-15 March 2021 until 6pm. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the competition: Each School in the community will receive colouring in pages on which a child must draw or colour in a picture of the Weskus Mall Mascot Sparky.
- All entries must be at Weskus Mall by no later than 16 March 2021 at 18:00
- There are 2 main categories which the children may enter:
- Grade 1 to Grade 3
- Grace 4 to Grade 12
- The two schools with the most entries received will each receive 10 stationary hamper to the value of R699.90 each.
- The top three most liked images by the judging panel in each grade will each receive a stationary hamper to the value of R699.99. Gr 1 – Gr 12 (3 hampers per grade) An additional R100 voucher will be provided to the winners if they are a member of the Weskus Mall Kids Club.
- The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable, and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The draw will take place on Friday 18 March 2021, and the winner will be contacted telephonically.
- The promoters will try to contact the winner each day for seven days following the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or chooses to decline the prize, another winner will be drawn as soon as possible.
- The colouring-in winners will have to provide proof of their age and identity, together with a letter from their school confirming their attendance and bearing the school stamp. (Each school needs to stamp the entry form that gets provided to the learners)
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered to.
- This competition is only open to participants who are South African Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- The competition is organised by Weskus Mall. It is open to all, except for Centre Management staff, Weskus Mall Cleaning staff, Waste staff, Security staff and Landscaping staff and their respective immediate family members.
- The competition will be advertised in the Weslander News paper, on Social Media and the Weskus Mall website.
- Weskus Mall reserves the right to cancel, suspend or alter the competition without prior notice.
- Weskus Mall are not responsible for incorrect information submitted by the participants as part of the entry.
- By participating in this competition, you agree, subject to applicable law, that neither Weskus Mall nor any of the other participants will be liable for any losses, damages, costs or claims in connection with the competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.