Terms and Conditions – Weskus Mall Photo Competition
1.1 “Weskus Mall” are the management team from Weskus Mall.
1.2 “Participants” means any person that has entered a competition or promotion launched by Weskus Mall.
1.3 “Competition” Weskus Mall Photo Competition
Weskus Mall Photo Competition
Competition dates: 25 Jan – 15 Feb 2021
Calling all local photographers and photography enthusiasts! 📸
Do you want to WIN your share of R55,000 in vouchers from your favourite store at Weskus Mall by simply sharing your passion and talent with us?
From 25 January to 15 February 2021, Weskus Mall is calling on all local photographers and photography enthusiasts to submit their best images taken of the scenic West Coast. We’re looking for images of azure-blue lagoons 🌊 powder-white beaches 🐚 unspoilt nature 🦋 captivating wildflowers 🌻 and charming landmarks ⛪ – anything that shows off this truly special part of South Africa (just no people in any of your images, please!).
The best images will be displayed in and around Weskus Mall. In addition, the photographers who take the top 10 images – with the most likes and shares after we post all of the images on our Facebook and Instagram pages – will each win a voucher from their favourite store in the mall (provided the chosen store offers vouchers)
Terms and Conditions for Competition
Irrespective of the number of likes and shares. An individual photographer can only win one prize. Therefore if an individual photographer has more than one photo in the to 10 they will only win a single prize for the photo with the most likes and shares
a. Example; Mr Smith submitted 5 photos. His 5 photos has likes and shares that place him in position 3-7. Mr Smith will therefore only win a prize for position 3.
- All images need to be in high resolution and printable condition. They may not be smaller than 5000×3000 pixels.
- All entries must be accompanied with the Entrants full name and all relevant contact information.
- Entered images will be placed on Weskus Mall’s Facebook and Instagram pages and images may be printed and displayed in or around the mall or used on the web site or as part of marketing promotions. Therefore, by entering the competition entrants automatically give Weskus Mall permission to use any or all of their submitted images as they see fit. The 10 images with the most likes and shares will win prizes in the form of vouchers.
- The competition closes at 17h00 on 15 February 2021 and no late entries will be accepted.
- The winners will be announced on 2 March 2021 and the judges’ decision is final.
- Winners may select to receive their vouchers from any Weskus Mall store that sells gift vouchers. The full voucher amount must be from 1 store. Voucher amounts are as follows:
- 10th Place – R1,000
- 9th Place – R2,000
- 8th Place – R3,000
- 7th Place – R4,000
- 6th Place – R5,000
- 5th Place – R6,000
- 4th Place – R7,000
- 3rd Place – R8,000
- 2nd Place – R9,000
- 1st Place – R10,000
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize will need to be collected by the winner within 10 days of being notified from Weskus Mall Centre Management, unless arranged otherwise.
- This competition is only open to participants who are South African Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- The competition is organised by Weskus Mall. It is open to all, except for Centre Management staff, Weskus Mall Cleaning staff, Waste staff, Security staff and Landscaping staff and their respective immediate family members.
- The competition will be advertised on Social Media and the Weskus Mall website.
- Weskus Mall reserves the right to cancel, suspend or alter the competition without prior notice.
- Weskus Mall and the participants in this competition are not responsible for incorrect information submitted as part of the entry.
- By participating in this competition, you agree, subject to applicable law, that neither Weskus Mall nor any of the other participants will be liable for any losses, damages, costs or claims in connection with the competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.