1.1 “Weskus Mall” are the management team from Weskus Mall.
1.2 “Participants” means any person that has entered a competition or promotion launched by Weskus Mall.
1.3 “Competition” Facebook Photo Competition
Facebook – Woman’s Day Competition 6 August 2021 – 9 August 2021 (20:00)
One winner will be announced on the 10th of August 2021@ 12:00
Prize Winner: Hamper to the value of R2000.00
How to enter:
- Comment on the Woman’s Day post on Facebook in 50 words or less, why the Super Woman you tagged should win a Weskus Mall Hamper to the Value of R2000.00 this Woman’s Day.
– You will only qualify as a successful entry if you followed the entry steps outlined in this competition.
– There will only be 1 (One) winner.
– Winners will be notified via Facebook on 10 August 2021 @ 12:00
– The post with the best story wins.
– Prizes must be claimed within 7 days (by 16 August 2021)
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Prizes will need to be collected by the winner within 7 days of being notified by Weskus Mall Centre Management, unless arranged otherwise.
- You may only entre once in this competition.
- This competition is only open to participants who are South African Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- The competition is organised by Weskus Mall. It is open to all, except for Centre Management staff, Weskus Mall Cleaning staff, Waste staff, Security staff, Landscaping staff.
- The competition will be advertised on Social Media and the Weskus Mall website.
- Weskus Mall reserves the right to cancel, suspend or alter the competition without prior notice.
- Weskus Mall and the participants in this competition are not responsible for incorrect entry information.
- By participating in this competition, you accept the Terms and Conditions as published and you agree, subject to applicable law, that neither Weskus Mall nor any of the other participants will be liable for any losses, damages, costs or claims in connection with the competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prizes.